Re: PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Aug 14 17:13:38 PDT 2019

On 2019-08-14 3:06 am, John Newman wrote:
> James is a bitter, crazy old fuck, a member of a bunch of dumb assholes
> who call themselves "neo-reactionaries", who wants to be able to enforce
> a patriarchy with Donald Trump as the "God Emperor" and....

Democracy has been tried before.  It always self destructs much the way
it is self destructing now, leading, after a longer or shorter period of
chaos and ruin, to rule by Caesar.

One of the common modes of self destruction is that people vote their
tribe, ethnicity, race, and religion, which eventually results in tribal
warfare and the recreation of states with a common race and religion,
which is the failure mode that we are entering into now.

The reactionary movement is people positioning themselves for the coming
end of democracy.  We hope to survive it, we hope for our children to
survive it, and our politics and plots are aimed at making the
transition shorter, smoother, and less bloody.  We look at how people in
the past have successfully dealt with the problems we are now
encountering, and look at the past how people in the past have bloodily
and catastrophically responded unwisely to the problems we are
encountering now, to learn from past success and past failure.

Trump as holy American Emperor (King under God) would be the ideal
solution, God Emperor Trump (cult of personality and all that) a more
realistic and practical solution, but a long period of bloody chaos is
more realistic and likely.  Trump is a deal maker, not a warrior,
therefore not the best candidate for God Emperor.  But war approaches,
and you go with the leader you have, not the leader you want.

---