Re: PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Aug 14 16:17:57 PDT 2019

On 2019-08-14 2:22 am, Punk wrote:
> 	Tell me James, who created and who controls twitter and facebook and all the infrastructure that enables those honeypots? Yeah, it was 'white people'

Leftism is defection against near, and alliance with far in order to
destroy near.

Thus white leftists ally with none whites in order to destroy their
nearby white enemies in the pursuit of power.  Democrats import non
whites to live on crime, welfare, and voting democrat, without thinking
beyond the next election.  Hatred of white males is the KKKrazy glue
that holds the Democratic Party coalition of the fringes together.  To
seize despotic power and loot the country, you need an enemy, and the
deplorables in flyover country have been nominated as the enemy, much as
Trotsky nominated the more successful peasants.

Without that KKKrazy glue, the mestizo portion of the Democrat coalition
would be shooting  the black portion of the Democrat coalition in the
streets, and the Muslim portion of the Democrat coalition would be
tossing the gay portion of the Democrat coalition from high buildings.

Thus, for example, the Populares, who wanted a more democratic Roman
Empire, allied with the Samnites, who wanted to kill every Roman male
and overthrow the walls of Rome.  And similarly the Democracy protestors
in China ally with the USG state department (far), who want China to
return to poverty and chaos.

Facebook is controlled by a Jew, and Jews notoriously fail to identify
as white, and delusively imagine that the pets that they have
affirmative actioned into positions of power will go along with Jews
adopting white or nonwhite identity as convenient at any given moment,
hence the Jewish enthusiasm for the Islamic conquest of Europe, even
though it is obvious that they will be the next to be liquidated.

The Jew Trotsky, a failed urban money lender, told the peasants that he
too was a peasant, and their real enemy was the kulak, that the enemy of
the peasant with one cow was the peasant with two cows.  Meanwhile he
told the Jews that he too was a Jew, and that together with him, they
would murder the peasants - except that he soon noticed it was more
lucrative to torture the Jew for hoarded gold coins, than to torture the
peasant for buried seed corn, and the disproportionately Jewish Russian
communists wound up murdering far more Jews than Hitler did.

Trotskyists, who are mostly Jewish, hate Jews more than Nazis do, just
as white Democrats hate whites.

---