PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Aug 14 01:31:36 PDT 2019

On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 15:06:08 -0400
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> James is a bitter, crazy old fuck, a member of a bunch of dumb assholes
> who call themselves "neo-reactionaries", who wants to be able to enforce
> a patriarchy

	heh, well, the 'patriarchy' only exists in the minds of feminazis, so not really a problem. Except as an excuse for western feminazis to spread their unhinged, neo-puritan, anti-sex cancer all over the world. See previous references to western imperialism.

> with Donald Trump as the "God Emperor" and....

	Yeah. It's the other side of the 'democratic and egalitarian', child-murdering clintons and obombas.