TorGate: Court Filings Detail Drama

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 00:36:26 PDT 2019

https://github.com/Enegnei/JacobAppelbaumLeavesTor/blob/master/JacobAppelbaumLeavesTor.md

Some elements are now in court, there are a number
of people filing statements, here is one of them...

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.cand.340308/gov.uscourts.cand.340308.25.0.pdf
For Exhibits A through P, run the 0.pdf from 1.pdf through 16.pdf .

                        UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
                       NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
                              OAKLAND DIVISION
PETER TODD, an individual,           Case No. 4:19-cv-01751-DMR
            Plaintiff,
                                     DECLARATION OF JACOB APPELBAUM
       v.                            IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFF'S
                                     OPPOSITION TO DEFENDANT'S SPECIAL
SARAH MICHELLE REICHWEIN aka         MOTION TO STRIKE PLAINTIFF'S
ISIS AGORA LOVECRUFT, an             COMPLAINT (ANTI-SLAPP MOTION)
individual,