Re: PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Tue Aug 13 08:30:37 PDT 2019

Points well taken, and the same way soldiers,
sailors, marines and airmen are indoctrinated to
killing people, provided legal protection and
honored with medals for murder (megadeath is
best), for ideological purposes. The enemy is not
like us, they are inhuman. Vivid examples abound,
herewith: slide shows, video games, talking
heads, armaments parades, headline gorey news.
Militarize your country, home and self, open
carry, dress in uniforms, wave torches, spray
AKs: Bloodletting is strength, bloodlessness is weakness.

So taught too are hyper-sexualized cammied
hunters, freedom fighters, terrorists, fanatics,
psychotics, loonies desiring respect and obedience, NRA erotic massagers.