Re: PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Aug 13 02:49:47 PDT 2019

On 2019-08-13 4:14 pm, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> Believe me, "white people are not second class citizens."

Sarah Jeong issued, over many years, an enormous pile of tweets
expressing hatred of white people, and among those tweets a few
expressing intent to murder all white people.

Naturally she was appointed to the editorial board of the New York Times.

Needless to say this appointment has been stoutly defended by every
goodthinking leftist, though I see some white male leftists showing
symptoms of mental breakdown, their mask of sanity slipping.

---