Re: PCR: “It's open season on ZenNazi”

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 01:14:17 PDT 2019

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019, 00:11 rooty <arpspoof at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Ty James for saying that. Something you hear only Tucker Carlson

victimising.  So I created another filter for him years ago.

I heard about "man spreading", but never about "non-white spreading",
hahaha!!

"Get out of my way because I want to walk like John Wayne, like a man with
bloody hemorrhoids, opening pretty wide my legs, and using all the
pavement, peregrine!"

Hahaha!!!  It's a hilarious idea, James!  ;D

It is NOT fine to ANY person to be rude, being orange, white, black,
yellow, red, green, blue, violet, rainbow, et al.

Believe me, "white people are not second class citizens."  They probably
never will be humiliated in markets being prejudged thieves, being followed
for employees or another embarrassing situation.  And a brown boy, even
being innocent, will probably be shoot instead a white guy...  :((

Hey!  Did you notice most of the serial killers around the whole world are
white like you?  ;)