Life Extension Research

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Aug 8 14:10:40 PDT 2019

On Thu, 8 Aug 2019 16:28:22 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Point is that sci-fi will always remain sci-fi
> unless people put down the sci-fi book and
> start getting up off their ass to make it happen,
> or at least contribute directly to what they read.

	looks like you haven't been watching the news lately, but your govcorp leaders are working very hard to make the 'science fiction' from "Brave New World" happen. It is, as a matter of fact, happening as we speak. You should enjoy the achievments of your great industrial society =)

	Now, seriously, put down your techno nonsense for a minute and listen to your betters :

	Aldous Huxley - 1962 - The Ultimate Revolution.

	http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEXs3RspWyU

> Humans have communication nets, space
> probes, transplant surgery...

	great tools for techno fascism yeah.