The Fed plans to create a system that would allow Americans to transfer money faster

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Aug 6 22:34:47 PDT 2019

On Tue, Aug 06, 2019 at 08:39:07PM +0000, jim bell wrote:
> https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0MVbm5ZB?s=a3&pd=02bR0aZz
>
> The Fed plans to create a system that would allow Americans to transfer money faster
>>
> The Federal Reserve announced Monday it would develop a payment system that would allow bank payments and transfers to be made instantly and round-the-clock.
>
> Bank customers currently have to wait up to several days for transactions to pull through, a slower pace than in many major economies.
>
> The announcement came after major pushback effort from some of the largest banks, which have launched their own efforts to build such a system.

DC competition, China failing to take the "dump their treasuries in
disgust" bate, QE infinity now now choice for the fed, and Putin and
da Russkie Bro's (TM)(C)(R)(MUFFA) ensuring a multi polar, rather
than uni polar world, means "the Fed that you can't refuse" is being
forced to up their game, at least a little, to literally compete.

It won't help them - the world is dividing into enclaves, a multi
polar world, and the digital world is fueling this irreversible
trend.

(((TPTB))) overplayed their hand in the last decade, as always,
going for broke and insisting on global hegemony - and doubtless,
expecting as much since every such "all or nothing" gambit they've
played in the last century has come through in their favour.

But the world is a little different today - notwithstanding Western
nations dumbing down their populations with the most dumbing down
sheeple-creating schooling possible, we have the Internet and are
informed within seconds or hours of the latest global developments,
and those with a conscience get to dig, and dig, and discover the
tyrannies perpetrated upon us by those powers that be.

"You can't fool all the people all the time" is shifting in our
favour to some degree thanks to the torrent of information a click
away.

Ultimately, the Fed wants to bring in the new monetary system of
their choice at the moment they push interest and squeeze cash in
just the right way to cyclically, mathematically re-crash the USD.

Trouble for the Fed is, we do in fact have digital currencies and
incredibly powerful computers in every pocket (our "smart" phones),
and so when that next crash happens, every community group and his
dog can roll out their own local DC.

The various credit systems and local currencies that got going
towards the end of the Great Depression (the last reset), very nearly
lead to the Fed losing control of (their unconsitutional,
fundamentally fraudulent and ethically messed up) money printing.

This time it's a whole lot more troublesome for the usurious goy-
hatin' Federal Reserve banks - we the community and not Microsoft nor
any other corporation built out The Universal Operating System,
seamless upgrades (even across major versions) - i.e. Debian, and the
rest of modern digital infrastructure, which is entirely free libre
and open source!

Literally anyone with a little motivation and competence can roll out
their own currency, email system, torrent media distribution system,
and put it all into freedom routing systems (onion/ garlic routing
etc) and freedom servers (I2P etc).

ALL the Fed has now is incumbent status - and so they're trying to
leverage this by pretending to be young and nimble by introducing
"high speed clearance" - but who cares? VISA clearance is high speed
enough, and all that matters, so the Fed is adding nothing of benefit
to the individual.

What matters to us is freedom - freedom to travel, communicate, trade
and otherwise live, without disclosing our every activity to the Fed.

Freedom from usury which enslaves not only brown skinned people, but
our own people.

Collectively we have the right to throw off the shackles, and truth
be told, TPTB will have a safer and more abundant world, when the
tyranny is lifted or removed.

But that is not in their nature - the goy are simultaneously revered
for our creativity and abilities, feared for our nature and
abilities, and loathed in guilt for their past deeds of stringing up
a competent and self realised one on a cross to die, and murdering
thousands of first born babies to try and avoid a competent and self
realised one from living in this world in the first place - evil
deeds by any definition of the term.

So we shall see...