VICE: Amazon Is Coaching Cops on How to Obtain Surveillance Footage Without a Warrant

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Aug 5 18:31:54 PDT 2019

On Mon, Aug 05, 2019 at 07:44:05PM -0300, Punk wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Aug 2019 19:11:02 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > VICE: Amazon Is Coaching Cops on How to Obtain Surveillance Footage Without a Warrant.
>
> > Apple Card will not allow purchase of cryptocurrencies
> > https://finance.yahoo.com/news/apple-card-not-allow-purchase-215259906.html
>
> a couple more :
>
> https://gizmodo.com/google-is-helping-the-pentagon-build-ai-for-drones-1823464533
>
> https://wikileaks.org/Op-ed-Google-and-the-NSA-Who-s.html
>

> 	et cetera, ad nauseam
>
> 	And yet Jim you're defending the 'property rights' of those sick
> 	criminals, in the name of 'libertarianism', and so you object to
> 	the poor 'super rich' being taxed?
>
> 	Even in purely pragmatical terms your position is rather
> 	self-defeating. Those super-rich big corporations are YOUR ENEMY.
> 	Siding with your enemy is a...bad idea.

Yes and yes, but there could be some crossed conversation going on.

And thrashing it out is probably a good way to work towards clarity.

The system as it is needs an enema, total overhall.

*In the context of the current system* we can of course consider and
postulate about the non|application of various libertarian and
freedom principles.

Once government as we know it is dispensed or somehow replaced with
something sane, certain discussions may be simpler...