Cloudflare terminates services for 8Chan

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Aug 5 18:22:21 PDT 2019

On Mon, Aug 05, 2019 at 06:34:20AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> Creepy Schizo Quotes from Matthew Prince...
>
> "Rationale... 8chan [is] lawless [by design] and that has *caused*
> deaths."

Wow, quite the hubris.

  Knives are lawless by design (no RFID chips installed) and that
  has *caused* deaths.

  Cars are lawless by design (no speed limiters, still no mandated
  satellite tracking) and that has *caused* deaths.

  Bullets are lawless by design and that has *caused* deaths.

  Giving birth is lawless by design and that has *caused* deaths.

  Life is lawless by design and that has *caused* deaths.

etc etc

Speech is laughably lawless by nature's design, we must clamp down!

> "we made the determination to kick another disgusting site off
> Cloudflare's network: the Daily Stormer."

Amican MIC/ Gov/ Corp's and their propaganda sites are disgusting.

The fiat enslavement Federal Reserve banking system is disgusting.

etc etc

The left only knows hypocrisy and power.

> "what we have done to try and solve the Internet’s deeper problem is
> engage with law enforcement and civil society organizations...
> monitoring"

  We are now officially and publicly an arm of the Deep State!

  Don't worry though - it's quite profitable.

> "We continue to feel incredibly uncomfortable about playing the role
> of content arbiter"

  The only downer is the feelz - selling my Soul hurts, you know?

  You should feel for me being a stooge, selling my Soul and raking
  all this cash!

  Bah, heartless conservatives!

> "we've been successful as a company, that does not give us the
> political legitimacy to make determinations on what content is good
> and bad. Nor should it."

  But we'll DO IT ANYWAY MUFFALUGGERAH!

  MWAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

> "our concern has centered around another much more universal idea: the
> Rule of Law. The Rule of Law requires policies be transparent and
> consistent. While it has been articulated as a framework for how
> governments ensure their legitimacy"

  I'm scraping the barrel here for some decent justification already.

  Still hounding me? OK then I'll double down and defend the glorious
  government which provides me muh cash, muffa!