Cloudflare terminates services for 8Chan

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 13:10:50 PDT 2019

>>I say fuck cloudflare and fuck 8chan too. Honestly, they deserve
>>each other, not sure why they can't get along ;)
>
> I agree entirely. The reason they don't 'get along'? Bad PR. Cloudflare
> 'hosts' and 'protects' a huge number of mainstream domains who ARE subject
> to consumer boycotts etc.

Cloudflare gets along with and "hosts" primary entities directly,
letting them all freespeech all they want without booting them...
- The sites of ISIS and every other sort of murderously inciteful
hate speech religion and politically persecutive entity out there.
- The sites of murderous thieving spying governments
around the world.
- The sites of really "disgusting" corporations, including itself.

And somehow secondary third party conduit 8chan's
little talk boards are worse than any or all of those?
Lol, get real.

We're sorry, all circuits are busy now...

https://twitter.com/alexstamos/status/1158406276570734592

http://oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/

https://github.com/DonnchaC/onionbalance
https://blog.torproject.org/cooking-onions-finding-onionbalance
https://github.com/mikeperry-tor/vanguards
https://blog.torproject.org/announcing-vanguards-add-onion-services
https://github.com/alecmuffett/eotk

And that's just one overlay network, there are
many different overlay networks available that
publishers, readers, and conduits can utilize
to avoid some censorship.