Cloudflare terminates services for 8Chan

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Aug 5 11:46:19 PDT 2019

On Mon, 05 Aug 2019 12:42:53 +0000
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> On August 5, 2019 4:36:46 AM UTC, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
> >Shooters will have to find another place to boast about their little
> >incel thingies...
> >https://new.blog.cloudflare.com/terminating-service-for-8chan/
> >
> >Rr
> >Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail
>
> I say fuck cloudflare and fuck 8chan too. Honestly, they deserve
> each other, not sure why they can't get along ;)

	Pretty much. Cloudflare is obviously the NSA. 8chan is either an irrelevant site, or an NSA honeypot. As a matter of fact, having a site like 8chan behind cloudflare is pretty suspicious.

	As to the rambling nonsense in that 'cloudflare' blog post, it's infinite self parody as usual. Nazi americans rambling about 'free speech' 'rule of law' and all the rest of fancy words they never understood.