My demands

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Sat Aug 3 17:18:43 PDT 2019

On August 2, 2019 5:14:00 PM UTC, Ryan Carboni <33389 at protonmail.com> wrote:
>I have no interest in money, I wish to get on with my life. If the
>government will admit to violating my rights through entrapment,
>through outrageous government conduct designed to force me to have
>emotional distress, then I will waive all claims against them and any
>co-conspirators in this civil conspiracy.
>
>The government has:
>-spoofed communications from unaffiliated parties from which they can
>be no reasonable suspicion of them committing crimes.
>-altered emails within my inbox.
>-altered outgoing communications from my computer.
>-alternatively borked or bricked household devices for no investigative
>purpose
>-refuse to admit to an investigation while making me aware of the
>investigation for the sole purpose of harassing me
>-made mocking communications to me through their informants, for which
>there can be no investigative purpose or which there can be no
>expectation that it would yield an actionable result
>-cooperated with the LAPD to arrest me under false pretenses
>-concealed the existence of the investigation for the sole purpose of
>preventing an actionable claim against their unconstitutional conduct
>-is aware that the government’s conduct is so outrageous it would
>preclude prosecuting me, thus self-confirming there is no investigative
>purpose to the conduct
>
>If the government admits to that, admits to the truth, it will all go
>away. Does the US government really intend to spend billions, tens of
>billions, hundreds of billions, to accomplish literally nothing?
>
>Sent from ProtonMail Mobile

I had a close friend who started feeling similarly targeted
in his mid-20s. I actually helped him convert a bedroom
and some other areas into faraday cages and he more or
less stopped getting online for a while. It helped him, at
least for a bit....

Ultimately he started taking some neuroleptics and most
of his problems went away, or he stopped noticing them
anyway ;) Not that I'm suggesting anything, just what he
ended up doing.