"Stay Out Of Jail As Much As Possible": John McAfee's 4 rules for life -- Re: Global Elections 2020: John McAfee - Open Call For Do'ers

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Aug 2 17:21:18 PDT 2019

McAfee 2020 indeed :)

  "Stay Out Of Jail As Much As Possible": John McAfee Presents His 4
  Rules For Life
  https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-01/stay-out-jail-much-possible-john-mcafee-presents-his-4-rules-life

  … Young men always asking my advice. Here it is:
    - Wait until you are 40 to consider marriage
    - Never give a woman your real name
    - Stay out of jail as much as possible
    - follow your heart
    — John McAfee (@officialmcafee) August 1, 2019
    https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1156865016165019653?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

(His advice for women followed soon after due to vocal complaints
 from the fairer sex as well as a few "indignant" men - LOL, guess
 they were just trolling the girls :D )

On topic - "stay out of jail as much as possible", is apt, as when a
man stands for his fundamental rights in the face of a recalcitrant
and murderous empire "state"'s opposition, jail is a likely
consequence when done with little to no support from other men (and
women) - and even when you do have some support but not a troop of
"do or die" muffaluggerahs also willing to do jail time for their,
and our, meaning your, fundamental human rights.

For those who doubt - try exercising your natural right to travel by
the means of your choice amongst your "modern, Western" community,
without a state-issued sanction certificate (driver license), and do
so despite getting pulled over a few times whilst driving safely, not
being under the influence of any drug or alcohol and simply getting
on with your life.

In the almost entirety of cases I have heard of, including much
personal experience, the result is always jail, and after a few
"interceptions" from the "highway patrol", quite some months of jail.

If you doubt that, but are "just too busy with taking the kids to
footy each weekend", try exercising your fundamental right to speak
publicly by way of publication of "official state secrets" - we all
know how this continues for Julian Assange.

And if that's not your thing, try maintaining absolute sovereignty
over all objects that the state wishes to insert into any orifice of
your body and "Just say no" - you know, when the friendly "boys in
blue" insist on inserting plastic breath collectors into your frontal
primary orifice (mouth), or a plastic drug test swab, and see if the
state doesn't shortly thereafter get a hypodermic needle passing
through your skin to steal some blood because you refused to
"voluntarily comply".

And if all of the above is not your cup of tea, yet you STILL
consider yourself a libertarian freedom and rights advocate, just try
publicly growning a random selection of healthy, healing, merciful
and or consciousness expanding plants which "your" state has
sanctioned jail time for should you try to exercise such a fundamental
right.

And should you decry doing a damn thing?

Then you sir or ma'am, are no freedom advocate worthy of the title!

Fundamental human rights are lived. If you can't walk the talk, you
are nothing but an oppressed slave, subservient to the police state,
phramaceutical corporate thugs, and military industrial banking
mafia.

If you have not done so yet, perhaps signing that Julian Assange
petition might be a good start to lifting a little finger?