Will De Blasio "tax the hell" out of the super rich"?

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Aug 1 19:04:52 PDT 2019

On Thu, 1 Aug 2019 23:26:42 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [enough of  of De Blasio's nonsense]

	what nonsense are you referring to?

	The libertarian analysis here is pretty clear. Tax 'cuts' are actually subsidies for corporations. Those 'tax cuts' are paid by ordinary taxpayers and inflation - inflation being  a general tax that american scum collect from dollar users all over the world - something enabled by the fact that  the dollar is used worlwide because of US military threats and war crimes.

	Also, the 'super rich' are the number one enemy of freedom, the number one supporters of the state, and the "corp" in "govcorp". The only thing they deserve is death. AP should take care of them ASAP.

> Apparently, it does not occur to De Blasio that if my AP (Assassination Politics,  https://cryptome.org/ap.htm   ) idea were implemented, it would probably only take a cumulative donation of about $1 million to see him "predicted" dead.

	Why should ppl want to kill him? Or are you saying that the 'super rich' will? I don't know what else de blasio did, but last time I checked free speech is a fundamental personal right. If your system will get ppl killed for their opinions, then your system is...flawed.

> Yes, America certainly has a problem with taxation.  But the main problem is that taxation exists.

	That's right. Another big problem is that the funds stolen by taxation go FROM the poor to the 'super rich'.

>And, that government seems to exist to hand out favors to people,

	you mean, the corporations de blasio mentioned?