Assange Indictment

Peter Fairbrother peter at tsto.co.uk
Tue Apr 30 15:21:30 PDT 2019

On 27/04/19 18:15, jim bell wrote:
> Is there a text version of this indictment available.  (Not just the
> image; possibly OCR'd?)
>
>                        Jim Bell

Can't  help you there, but I read the document referenced below, the
original indictment, at the time it was released.

Some time later I read the document giving the charges for the
extradition hearing and, while the charges were broadly the same, it was
a different document.

Sorry, I can't find it now - it was in a UK newspaper somewhere.

Peter Fairbrother