From the Assange indictment: Is there Extraterritoriality present in the Statutes the Indictment references?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Apr 30 04:40:34 PDT 2019

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 09:47:51PM -0300, Punk wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Apr 2019 00:30:53 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > There is a principle of American law, upheld by the Supreme Court, that a Federal law is only supposed to be considered of "extraterritorial" application....
>
> 	Maybe study this as well
>
> 	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6O6sM2Shok

Indeed - "'Justice', General, that's an interesting word to choose"

Over here in the darkness called Australia, a land so far down under
the sun shines for barely a week a year, we have this phenomenon you
Yankees 'ave prolly never heard of before - Green Idiots.

It's that bad, we have ... get this ... an entire political party
that revolves around grandstanding, pointscoring, and pretending that
the Earth is not greening faster than ever in the last couple
thousand years (i.e. all of modern history) - they're called "the
Greens".

Some fink dey's a bit stoopid, and remind us why we vote for 'em in
such large numbers:

  The Greens - why we vote for 'em
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH_MBwQhGgA

Pretty sure you don't have anything like these upstandin' folks in
the wonderful USA now?