Cryptocurrency: Craig Wright Talks Back, Flips Off Everyone

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Apr 29 12:38:06 PDT 2019

On Sun, 28 Apr 2019 02:07:45 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_SoIXUBIhw
>
> Bashes McAfee, CZ Binance, Ver, OHagan, Assange, Wikileaks,
> Ulbricht, Wilson, Bitcoin, Monero, Kraken, Shapeshift, Zcash,
> Marijuana, Privacy coins, Individualism, CryptoAnarchy, P2P, etc.
> Praises SEC Govt LEA State, Data Surveillance, Spying,
> Patents, Banks, Alcohol, etc.

Everything that turd says is a lie, except one thing. At some point he mentions he has 'worked' for the government  spying on 'pirates', 'pedophiles' and 'money launderers'. It's quite possible that the only true fact about wright is that he's a NSA-GCHQ parasite. That might also  explain why he believes the 'justice' system is on his side and why he thinks he can sue people left and right. Or maybe he's even more retarded than he looks and he will end up in a US jail for perjury. Something I'm looking forward to.

> Bashes  Individualism

and hilariously he refers to it as communism. The idea of a ledger maintened by individuals is 'communism' in the eyes of this retard. Not to mention, the 'common' ledger is at the core of the Bitcoin system, which he himself 'invented' (LMAO!!!)