My second Facebook thoughtcrime in two weeks!

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Apr 18 22:35:25 PDT 2019

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 23:09:17 -0400
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> Me so proud:
>
> Just got locked out of The Facebook for the second time in two weeks,

	I heard that with the 'third strike' The Facebook AI opens a link to The Pentagon AI and they send the anti-terrist drones. Maybe you should be planning for such eventuality.

> http://pilobilus.net/good.little.nazis.html
>
> Don't y'all hate on me 'cause I have an account at The Facebook.

	Well, having a facebook account may be rather a matter of self-hatred =P

	The facebook is like democracy. If it could serve any good purpose, it would be ilegal.