Silk Road 2 Founder Dread Pirate Roberts 2 Caught, Jailed for 5 Years

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Apr 12 12:11:24 PDT 2019

journo:
> >White pleaded guilty to drug
> >trafficking, money laundering, as well as making indecent images of
> >children, and was sentenced to a total of 5 years and 4 months in
> >prison.

	lol? only five years?? What, the english govt is run by 'libertarians'?

	"making indecent images of children" - I wonder what that can possibly mean? Maybe the guy DREW something?

	Anyway 5 years for 'drug trafficiking' 'money laundering' and 'child porn' which are the most horrible crimes against humanity is incredibly...lucky. Or maybe the guy 'donated' a few millions to the english govt. Or something.