AnarchoPunk Update

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Apr 10 21:26:03 PDT 2019

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 12:40:09AM -0300, Punk wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Apr 2019 21:24:20 -0400
> Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:
>
> > > 	Who are you planning to kill, exactly? And what sort of 'crime' gets you first a 'talk' and then gets you murdered? Not sure how any of your comments addresses any of the points I made.
> >
> > Nobody 'tall.  But any society /will/ act to protect itself against
> > people who exhibit chronic violent behavior -
>
> 	you must be referring to people like berwick and his summary executions of 'pedophiles'?
>
> 	By the way, I assume that berwick is going to execute children who 'play doctor' too,  since such children are, well, 'pedophiles' themselves.
>

> > with exceptions where
> > civilized societies reward that behavior so long as it serves the
> > purposes of the worst offenders, its ruling class.
>
> 	and that such exceptions actually include all 'civilized' societies in which mass murder is completely institutionalized and worshiped. You know, like the western cesspool, especially the USA, etc.

> > > 	yeah but not the point at hand. And anarchy isn't frontier 'justice' either. Whatever you mean by 'justice'.
> >
> > Anarchy simply means the absence of a social command hierarchy acting
> > through coercive means.
>
> 	Anarchy means more than that. It means a social order based on voluntary cooperation. And whether interactions are voluntary or not is defined at the individual level. It's also a rationalistic anti-authoritarian philosophy, so it can make a few devastating comments on things like jew-christian theocracy, for instance.
>

> > Anarchism denotes theoretical consideration and
> > rhetoric related to defining and implementing (relatively) nonviolent
> > social conventions and behavior.
>
> 	Not just 'nonviolent' but consensual.

Consent is purported or "deemed" to be non-existent for children
until the day of their 16th birthday.

To "deem" something is to say that that which is, is not what it is,
or does not exist when it does exist, or does exist when it does not
in fact exist.

Deeming is demonic in principle, i.e. enforced/fiat denial of reality.

Deeming is for power structures, psychological control or torture,
the enforcement of submission to the will of another - "psychological
rape" if you will, with the ultimate goal being self-censorship (self
psychological rape?)

Discussion of childhood sexuality in the present milieu of SJW
terrorists, typically leads to superficially cheap and dangerous
slurs, ad-homs and calls for murder, since it's all dichomatic black
and white certainties and finalities, "one's personal childhood
experiences of playing doctor be damned".