AnarchoPunk Update

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Wed Apr 10 16:02:02 PDT 2019

On 4/10/19 4:03 PM, Punk wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Apr 2019 03:50:18 -0400
> grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Dealing with Pedophilia in an Anarchist Society with Yaakov Markel via Anarchast
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NWLFBHrWdU
>
> 	of course, another quite remarkable thing is how this two scumbags parrot to the tee the current psychobabble 'scientific' dogmas about 'therapists', 'trauma' and the like.
>
> 	so here's a half sane voice to counter these 'libertarians'.
>
> 	https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7633118-the-trauma-myth
>
> 	" psychologist Susan Clancy reports on years of research and contends that it is not the abuse* itself that causes trauma—but rather the narrative that is later imposed on the abuse experience."
>
> 	go figure. It's all just...propaganda from monkeys and their puritan, anti-sex (non) 'culture' based on jew-kkkristian (non) 'values'.
>

> *there of course is no 'abuse' in consensual acts.

The inherent logical disconnect between anarchy and law enforcement
underlines the irrelevance of /most/ debate about how an anarchist
society should be run.

I prefer what used to be called frontier justice:  When someone makes
enough trouble to motivate enough people to do something about it, they
act:  Maybe a good talking-to; if that fails to curb the behavior in
question, maybe running the offender out of town; if that seems
inadequate to protect the community, maybe killing the bastard.

Frontier justice is not perfect, but it's the best system we have.

Compare the Libertarian belief that incorruptible Courts adjudicating
tort claims, on a level playing field where wealth, power, and political
prejudice provide no advantages, can exist.

:o)