[OT] It's a good day to... :D

kamoshi kamoshi at protonmail.com
Mon Apr 1 14:12:10 PDT 2019

Loving the optimism and positivity. But I wish someone could help me? As Nick Szabo hasn’t been replying to my messages. I’ve been waiting for a critical email from him which would improve my life situation a lot. It’s frankly driven me to the edge of suicide. I don’t know how mich longer I can resist the urge to self harm.

Best, someone people used to care about