clockwork statist propaganda was : Re: My second Facebook thoughtcrime in two weeks!

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Apr 20 21:10:02 PDT 2019

On Sat, 20 Apr 2019 23:45:15 -0400
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> On 4/20/19 9:49 PM, Punk wrote:
> > On Sat, 20 Apr 2019 17:43:17 -0500
> > "\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> [...]
>
> >> free-riders of the commune who weren't pulling their fair share of
> >> work, etc.
> >
> > 	FREE RIDERS! GASP!!
>
> In any social matrix, everybody contributes something, if only
> consistent honesty, reliability and concern for others.  Except those
> who can't manage even that - and yeah I seen a few, fortunately just a
> few, here and there on my travels.
>
> From that all else follows, with regard to On vs. Off The Bus issues:
> The rider's own choice, take it or leave it.

	The 'free rider' pro-tyranny, non-argument is one of the many retarded non-arguments of the statists.

	It's especially funny because it amounts to criminal parasites, the advocates of government, cops, politicians, etc, accusing people of getting something for nothing and not paying their 'fair share'.

	It is of course 1000% orwellian because the actual real 'free riders' are all the parasites who live off taxation and who think they have the 'divine right' to rule their betters. The 'free rider' problem is actually pretty real when one realizes that the number one free rider is govcorp.

	Nice try agent marcos. No. Not really nice at all.