My second Facebook thoughtcrime in two weeks!

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 15:43:17 PDT 2019

Using the tools of the State against the State is the only way to make
progress.  The disconnected utopia was tried in the 60s and in the end
they couldn't get away from the same things the State was addressing:
crime within their ranks and the need to punish, the sick and elderly,
free-riders of the commune who weren't pulling their fair share of
work, etc.

Marcos