My second Facebook thoughtcrime in two weeks!

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Apr 18 21:45:40 PDT 2019

On April 17, 2019 9:11:50 PM PDT, "Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:
>On 4/17/19 22:09, Steve Kinney wrote:
>> Just got locked out of The Facebook for the second time in two weeks,
>> this time thanks to a MegaChurch Xtian bitch I happen to know IRL,
>who
>> recognized herself "all to clearly" in this post and falsely reported
>it
>> as a TOS violation:
>
>It could be the swastikas on the comic book cover, along with the
>repeated use of the term "Nazi", were considered "hate speech". I know
>is a bit of a stretch, and I too disagree with the decision, but I'm
>just saying that is how they think.

A few months back I was banned by their AI for a week, for sharing a "Memory" from a few years ago their own Memories AI suggested I re-post where I had used the word 'faggot' like a drag queen in a cat fight might use it. I whined at them and got no reply until a day or two after the ban was over saying, in so many words... "Oops! Technical Glitch" They're gonna let this shit drive CARS!

I've been suspended 2x since then for other stupid things, and my twitter account ... 100k tweets, 10 years old, was permanently suspended a couple of months ago for saying, exactly, to a some white supremacist scumbag: "I Heart #WhiteGenocide Fuck off and die.", to illustrate how badly I wanted him to stop @-ing me,

Eventually all corporate social media sites will look just like MySpace. Remember MySpace? Still there. No one uses it..
Rr
Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail