My second Facebook thoughtcrime in two weeks!

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Apr 17 22:17:24 PDT 2019

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 12:42:43AM -0400, Steve Kinney wrote:

> On 4/18/19 12:11 AM, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> > On 4/17/19 22:09, Steve Kinney wrote:
> >> Just got locked out of The Facebook for the second time in two weeks,
> >> this time thanks to a MegaChurch Xtian bitch I happen to know IRL, who
> >> recognized herself "all to clearly" in this post and falsely reported it
> >> as a TOS violation:
> >
> > It could be the swastikas on the comic book cover, along with the
> > repeated use of the term "Nazi", were considered "hate speech". I know
> > is a bit of a stretch, and I too disagree with the decision, but I'm
> > just saying that is how they think.
>

> I would discount the likelihood of a human decision, given that the FU
> notice from Facebook arrived three minutes (maybe less) after I pushed
> the 'send' button.  No time for a complaint to come up through a queue
> for human attention - but about right for a "certain person" camping on
> The Facebook to see my post, fly into a towering rage, and push a few
> well worn buttons.  :D
>
> I do plan to create a few "TOS violating" sock puppet accounts, and use
> one to test my ability to censor other users' content on demand.

Yes, that thought comes to mind quite a bit these days, so what we're
seeing is the training of the populace to to f#ck one another over,
through the abuse of power.

A non-centralized system can be used in a similar way, but only
localised, and through your local authorities, whoever -they- are.

Which leads to the though, how to identify snitches in a
decentralized p2p "anonymous but not really anonymous" comms
platform?

Well, CPs already know the answer, and the easy way to do that is
automate it - introduce slight variations in the messages you send
out, per-contact.

Any non-munged report that comes back "to haunt me" identifies the
original recipient, any munged report was literally not sent by me
and is literally, and legally (and morally) a vicious and slanderous
defamation against me which must be denounced in the most black and
white terms imaginable.

Let us teach the "petty Nazis" a lesson already!

;)