Julian Assange LiveStream

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Apr 16 20:39:33 PDT 2019

On April 16, 2019 1:48:17 PM PDT, grarpamp wrote:

>"Investigators have not recovered a response by Manning to Assange's
>question, and there is no other evidence as to what Assange did,
>if anything, with respect to the password," FBI agent Megan Brown
>said.

Manning claims that she told the court martial everything that the investigators currently want to know and has nothing to add to that testimony... That they are trying to set her up for a 'lying to the FBI' charge (technically Obstruction of Justice) by re-questioning her, and she's under no legal obligation whatsoever to cooperate.

Rr
Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail