Craig Wright vs Cypherpunk Philosophy

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Apr 14 16:38:33 PDT 2019

On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 19:27:20 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://medium.com/@craig_10243/satoshi-nakamoto-a7c4cf21253e
>
> "
> Satoshi Nakamoto
> Craig Wright (Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin.)
> Apr 5 2019
>
> Satoshi Nakamoto is an amalgamation of 富永 仲基 (Tominaga Nakamoto) and
> Ash Ketchum (サトシ; Satoshi).
>
> The name wasn’t something that I spent months and months on deciding,

	1) why repost here utter garbage coming from that little piece of shit? A link with pertinent comments (such as, "wright should be beaten to death") is more than enough.

	2) are you aware that piece of shit wright 'was' a pal of roger ver's? Has ver thouroughly denounced such a scammer and 'previous' 'associate'? Or is ver too busy promoting coinbase?