the “Russian” revolution - RI: Pre-WW2 Jewish Media Celebrating the Jewish Nature of the Russian Revolution (x30) - [PEACE]
zen at freedbms.net
Tue Apr 9 16:37:46 PDT 2019
For those who missed the memo, “This list suggests there was nothing
'Russian' about the 'Russian Revolution', yet this fact is mostly
obscured by contemporary historians.”
Pre-WW2 Jewish Media Celebrating the Jewish Nature of the Russian
Revolution (30 Examples)
1. “Some call it Marxism, I call it Judaism.” – Rabbi Stephen S.
Wise, in the American Bulletin of May 15, 1935.
2. “The revolution in Russia is a Jewish revolution” – The Maccabean
(New York), Nov. 1905, p, 250.
3. “Jewry is the mother of Marxism.” – Le Droit de Vivre, May 12,
1936.“Judaism is Marxism, communism” – Harry Waton, A Program for
the Jews and an Answer to All Anti-Semites (New York: Committee
for the Preservation of the Jews, 1939), p. 64.
4. “The communist soul is the soul of Judaism.” – Harry Waton, A
Program for the Jews and an Answer to All Anti-Semites (New York:
Committee for the Preservation of the Jews, 1939), p. 143.
5. “We Jews cannot be called upon to denounce Communism.” -The
American Hebrew (New York), February 3, 1939, p. 11“The picture
which the Soviet Union presents today is one that should bring
rejoicing to world Jewry.” – The Youngstown Jewish Times, Sept.
18, 1936, page 51.
6. “It would be absurd to deny the intensity of the Jewish
participation in the Russian revolutionary movement.” – Leon
Dennen, in The Menorah Journal (New York) July-September 1932, p.
7. “That achievement – the Russian-Jewish revolution – destined to
figure in history as the overshadowing result of World War, was
largely the outcome of Jewish thinking, of Jewish discontent, of
Jewish effort to reconstruct.” – The American Hebrew, September
8. “The Bolshevik Government of Russia is the key-stone of the arch
of the proof of the Jewish conspiracy for radicalism and
world-domination.” – William Hard, The Great Jewish Conspiracy
(New York: American Jewish Book Company, 1920), p. 31.
More information about the cypherpunks