protecting your daughter's future :D - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Apr 8 00:04:58 PDT 2019

Just in case you forgot, there's a cultural Marxist utopia that most
Huwaites are living in today, where we collectively protect the right
of our fertile child-bearing-age women from any dastardly monogamy
and ridiculous long term relationship.

In utopia, our females must ride the c*ck carousel for at least a
couple dozen years - this is the fun-dur-mental right to Have Fun,
and to Experience Life (TM)(C)(R)(DUH).

So embrace that nihilism muh sheeple, and don't even think about
conservatism in any form as that's proto neo fascism Naƶi think!

Muffaluggerah.