[OT] It's a good day to... :D

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Wed Apr 3 14:11:23 PDT 2019

On 04/03/2019 01:43 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 1, 2019, 18:12 kamoshi <kamoshi at protonmail.com> wrote:
>
> Loving the optimism and positivity. But I wish someone could help me? As
>> Nick Szabo hasn’t been replying to my messages.
>>

> Hi, kid!  Hope you are doing good and feeling better!  :D

Yes, indeed :)

<SNIP>

> Hey, Kamoshi, you did receive an answer from Mirimir, my best imaginary
> friend here, a few months ago!  Could you show a little more of respect for
> his search and time, please?  I do love him really a lot!  <3

Very sweet, Ceci. But I don't remember anything from Kamoshi. Not that
my memory is so great anymore. So Kamoshi, please ask again.

> He doesn't exist in the "real life", but has a big and tender heart...  And
> a f*cking amazing brain!  Wow, really love this guy very, very, very
> much!!!  <3

I love you, Ceci <3

> Please, do not harm yourself and learn to love the whole world's
> awesomeness, my dear Kamoshi.  It will save you!  ;)
>
> Take care and be well, boy.  Keep your hopes, do *not* kill yourself, live
> and be happy...  And, if possible, always share your happiness with this
> sad world.  Living is not easy, but it can be fun as a f*ck, wow!!!  :D

Please remember that thoughts, feelings and circumstances are ephemeral.
But that death is very likely forever. I'll probably kill myself. But
only when I'd otherwise be facing months of unmitigated pain.

> Tender kisses and hugs from Brazil!  <3

And from erehwon, too <3

<SNIP>