Shirt! Trump -did- collude with Russia - Caitlin Johnstone apologizes in detail‼ - OMFG I can't believe I'm writing OMFG! - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Apr 2 18:55:45 PDT 2019

Dudes and dudettes, we'iz shawked we tell ya, shawked! Serious shirtz
dis, serious shirt!

 Johnstone: Leaked '401'-Page Mueller Report Proves Barr Lied,
 Collusion Theorists Vindicated
 https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-01/johnstone-leaked-401-page-mueller-report-proves-barr-lied-collusion-theorists
 https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/leaked-mueller-report-proves-barr-lied-collusion-theorists-vindicated-2a9f52fda492

   An unredacted copy of the Robert Mueller report has been leaked to
   theWashington Post, who published the full document on its website
   Monday.

   The report contains many shocking revelations which prove that
   Attorney General William Barr deceived the world in his summary of
   its contents, as astute Trump-Russia collusion theorists have been
   claiming since it emerged.

   For example, while Barr’s excerpted quote from the report may read
   like a seemingly unequivocal assertion, “[T]he investigation did
   not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or
   coordinated with the Russian government in its election
   interference activities,” it turns out that the full sentence
   reads very differently:

    “It is totally not the case that the investigation did not
     establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or
     coordinated with the Russian government in its election
     interference activities.”

     The following sentence is even more damning: “It definitely did
     establish that that happened.”
…