[OT] It's a good day to... :D

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 14:51:00 PDT 2019

Hi, kamoshi!  Sorry, I am terribly late with the reading of all my lists,
even the favorite ones.

I didn't read your previous messages and also Nick's ones yet.  Sincerely
ask your pardon for answering without knowing you and your problems.

Please, do not harm yourself.  Already tried the suicide and, well, it
won't bring real inner peace, even when you feel pain and despair.

Sometimes, I do know very well, the pain is bigger, much stronger than
us...  and we feel so hurtful and exhausted of all the things and
people...  But I swear it is *not* the best choice.

May I write to you in private tomorrow?  I will be a little bit busy
tonight.  In any case, I strongly recommend to search for specialized
support, dear.

Take care, boy.  Live and make this world better, happier, fairer for all.

Tender kisses and hugs,

c.