TIME RUNNING OUT: Privacy about to be criminalized in Australia - [MINISTRY] [PEACE] [CHILLING EFFECTS]

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 19:27:31 PDT 2018

On Mon, 1 Oct 2018 09:48:11 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 30, 2018 at 03:32:09PM -0300, Juan wrote:
> > On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 22:27:35 +1000
> > Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Our liberties are close to going up in smoke, folks!
> >
> > 	So why do you say  that while at the same time daily spamming daily stormer garbage?
> >
> > 	You don't make much sense do you?
>

> Race war is apparently wanted, and (((some folk))) ....

	You ignored my point and instead posted more daily spammer garbage.

	So here's a link for you :

	https://dailystormer.name/white-cop-fired-for-doing-his-job-and-shooting-uppity-spic/

	"Why wouldn’t he shoot a crazy spic who for all anyone could tell was on drugs?
	Who behaves like this except spics and nigs?"

	"A police officer has lost his job after being charged with voluntary manslaughter "

	So Zenaan feel free to explain how something like the 'dailystormer' whose purpose in life is to suck the dick of murderous cops has any connection to anything libertarian?