latest false flag attack?

Peter Fairbrother peter at tsto.co.uk
Thu Sep 27 03:14:29 PDT 2018

On 26/09/18 22:24, juan wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 08:53:56 +0100
> Peter Fairbrother <peter at tsto.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>> 	Now this does look like a fucking "major conflagration"
>>> 	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hSPFL2Zlpg
>>
>> No. It certainly doesn't look structurally significant.
>
> 	OK - The building is engulfed in flames but you don't call that a 'major conflagration'.

Not as in the video, especially as I thought it was scaffolding which
was burning.

Even so, it's only the outside of the building which is burning, it
isn't particularly destructive as yet.

[.]
> 	Where's the scaffolding?

Mea culpa, I was confusing it with Shanghai 2010.

In the video it was most probably cladding not scaffolding burning. It
was still outside the main structure. Not structurally threatening.

Yet I included it, where I excluded Shanghai 2010 (?rc?) and this
(reinforced concrete, nice timelapse) because the fire didn't get into
the center of the building:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPCL3sNVBcM

The point of my note on Beijing TVCC was that I don't know the actual
extent of the fire. I believe that is because of Chinese reticence and
the lingering censorship.

To be included in the structurally significant category we are looking
for evidence of duration and extent. Roughly, a raging uncontrolled fire
for an hour or more, over most of several floors, ie in the center of
the building not just the exterior.

In Beijing TVCC I haven't seen evidence of a raging uncontrolled fire in
the center of the building (your video only shows a small part of the
outside of the building burning).

But I included it anyway, under guesswork, because I thought it most
likely would have been larger than we see in the videos.

I am still not sure Beijing TVCC counts. Take a look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybvp6KoVH_E

Yes much of the outside burned - but did the inside?

Also, is that very large core steel, or is it concrete? I have seen some
concrete lower parts shown elsewhere ... hmmm...

A bit of research later, the Beijing TVCC entry should read:

Beijing TV Cultural Center 2009   rc/steel

My apologies, it isn't a steel-framed building after all.

-- Peter Fairbrother