latest false flag attack?

Peter Fairbrother peter at tsto.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 01:32:24 PDT 2018

On 25/09/18 22:50, juan wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 07:16:59 +0100
> Peter Fairbrother <peter at tsto.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> On 23/09/18 04:01, juan wrote:
>>> [...] Here's what your pal agent fairbigbrother
>>
>> Eric Blair sometimes called my Dad Fairbigbrother or Bigfairbrother
>> (they were close friends). :)
>
> 	Really?? I thought my pun was rather lame, but if Mr. Orwell himself used it...

Only when he was annoyed at Dad for not bringing him cigarettes when he
visited - Eric had TB. A bit after the war, Eric was writing nineteen
eighty-four, living on Jura, an island off the West coast of Scotland,
with no shops.

I guess they had a different attitude to cigarettes and death in those
days,'cos Dad always gave in and gave him the cigarettes he had hidden
in the boot of his car.

By then Dad had had 10 siblings, 9 of whom had died. He had seen all the
rest of his RAF graduating class, and half his squadron mates [1], get
killed. And now Eric, his best friend, was dying too.

He ended up marrying Eric's sister's husband's cousin (my Mum).

[1] he flew joint missions with Joseph Heller, though I don't think they
knew each other. But, Catch-22 ...

>> I don't think Big Brother was named after him though.

>> Another thing you will find there is that the rating is for the
>> resistance of the column and the fire protective material taken
>> together, rather than for the fire protective material alone.
>

> 	OK - where's the source for that.

https://codes.iccsafe.org/public/document/IBC2018

-- Peter Fairbrother