latest false flag attack?

Peter Fairbrother peter at tsto.co.uk
Tue Sep 25 00:19:15 PDT 2018

On 24/09/18 13:59, z9wahqvh wrote:

> NIST report page xxxv: "[WTC7] was the first known instance of the total
> collapse of a tall building primarily due to fires."

Very roughly, in the 50 years since 1968 I have found 38 structurally
significant fires in tall buildings.

By structurally significant I mean where by my estimation there was
significant insult to the structural parts of the building from fire -
roughly, a large fire over much of several floors and which lasted
uncontrolled for an hour or more, and eg where the fire wasn't mostly on
the outside of the building.

Please don't regard these lists as in any way complete or authoritative
- it was just a quick data grab, back-of-the-envelope stuff. I surely
missed out, or got the structural material, insult or outcome wrong, on
one or two or more cases due to the rushed nature of the enquiry. Cases,
especially from Russia and China, were excluded because data was lacking
or censored.

I'd guesstimate I included over 50% of all such fires worldwide, with
their details about 70% correct. Corrections welcome, though I don't
know that I'd do anything with them other than read them.

In 8 of these cases the main structural material of the building was
steel. These are:

First Interstate Tower     1988   steel             [1]
1 World Trade Center       2001   steel             total collapse
2 World Trade Center       2001   steel             total collapse
7 World Trade Center       2001   steel             total collapse
90 West Street             2001   steel             [2]
Beijing TV Cultural Center 2009   steel             [3]
Plasco Building            2017   steel             total collapse
Wilton Paes de Almeida     2018   steel             total collapse

The remaining 30 fires were in reinforced concrete buildings. I have
marked some composite buildings where the main load-bearing structure is
concrete as rc. Where parts of the building were supported by reinforced
concrete and distinct other parts were supported by steel I have marked
then rc/steel.

Taeyongak Hotel            1971   rc
Andraus Building           1972   rc
Joelma Building            1974   rc
Campbell Shopping Complex  1976   rc                partial collapse
MGM Grand Hotel            1980   rc
Las Vegas Hilton           1981   rc
Minneapolis Thanksgiving   1982   rc/steel          demolished
Dupont Plaza Hotel         1986   rc
Peachtree 25th Building    1989   rc
One Meridian Plaza         1991   rc/steel          demolished
UNITIC Twin Towers         1992   rc
Sarajevo Executive Council 1992   rc
Hotel Olympik              1995   rc
Garley building            1996   rc
Ušće Tower                 1999   rc
Parque Central East        2004   rc/steel
Windsor Tower              2005   rc/steel         partial collapse
Hajar Tower                2008   rc/steel
Bashundhara City Tower     2009   rc
Abraj Al Bait Towers       2009   rc
Shanghai fire              2010   rc
Dynasty Wanxin             2010   rc
Hanoi                      2011   rc
Federation Tower East      2012   rc
Oko Tower 1                2013   rc
Grozny-City Towers         2013   rc
The Marina Torch           2015   rc
Wisma Kosgoro              2015   rc
Baku residence building    2015   rc
Marco Polo Apartments      2017   rc

[1] Fema report: "Unusually good application of fire resistive coating
helped maintain structural integrity in fire." [*]

[2] Extensive use of terracotta is said to have helped prevent collapse

[3] Chinese reticence and/or censorship makes available data uncertain

> if you want me to accept the NIST report

I don't want you to accept the NIST report. I don't think I'd accept it
myself. But I know very little about WTC7, especially compared to 1+2.

-- Peter Fairbrother

[*]
https://www.webcitation.org/query?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lafire.com%2Ffamous_fires%2F880504_1stInterstateFire%2FFEMA-TecReport%2FFEMA-report.htm&date=2010-07-13