latest false flag attack?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Sep 24 22:19:34 PDT 2018

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 06:06:45PM -0700, Mirimir wrote:
> And you know, not that I'm a Nazi or whatever,

Oh.

Dear me.

You said that word!

And claimed that you're "not" - wink wink, nudge, nudge.

So clean your mouth out Mirimir and repeate after me at least 100
times:

  I am a full blooded free speech neon nazi.
  I am a full blooded free speech neon nazi.
  … … …

> but I am often greatly
> amused by your Daily Stormer etc posts :)

Perhaps your redemption is possible after all - I'm not certain
though, so keep up your mantras already‼

> >> Commonly, debates become acrimonious, positions harden, and participants
> >> seem to focus on winning.
> >
> > U must be readin a different list to the one I'm reading...
>
> We just have different perspectives, I think.
>
> >> Rather than on revising their opinions, in light of evidence and
> >> argument. And rudeness makes it worse, because people tend to get
> >> triggered.
> >
> > It's often been said, we should all hop over to Juan's for a BBQ -
> > his hovel simply -has- to be the safest safe space in the entire
> > cotton wool duoverse.
>
> Maybe so. But Mirimir doesn't do meatspace. Sad, but true.

I know how to motivate you, brah - we'll build u an oven you can
throw tantrums into every time a kike crosses your rosaries.