Linux Torvalds finally hits the bag time - TDS Torvalds Centreford [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Sep 23 23:12:54 PDT 2018

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 05:15:15PM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> OK so it's pure trolling, but this is actually anti-trolling since
> Linus apologized for trolling - didn't even grab anyone by the pussy
> and he's all "I'm so sorry I can't believe how sorry I am. So sad!"
> <literal Trump^BLinus quote :)>
>
> What is the world coming to? A nice soft cotton wool safe space for
> all? One where cp is the final frontier for those who would hammer
> and tongue one another to pieces - aka making duelling great again,
> Juan and Razer style¿
>
> So sad...
>

> Linus Run Out of Linux for Being Mean – Wat?
> https://dailystormer.name/linus-run-out-of-linux-for-being-mean-wat/
>   …On Sunday, the benevolent dictator announced that he would be
>   stepping down temporarily, to “get some assistance on how to
>   understand people’s emotions and respond appropriately.”
>

> Truly shocked I tell ya, truly shocked.

FINALLY the SJWs managed to get their CoC inserted into the "Linux
kernel community" and the consequences are beginning to fall out of
that.

When Debian got SJW CoC injected, it was clear to many that the
writing was on the wall for every online "community" in the world.

At the time, a few lame arse attempts were made on this list by at
least one addy never before seen before, trying to stop Juan and
Tazer from having it out every second day, like stopping such
entertainment would be a good thing or something.

Free speech and civil disobedience? Well, the "SJW" didn't need those
rights just at that time so BTFO right?

So, finally! May it burn baby, firetrucking burn‼

;)

After SJWs Take Over Linux, Top Devs are Considering Burning It to
the Ground
https://dailystormer.name/after-sjws-take-over-linux-top-devs-are-considering-burning-it-to-the-ground/