latest false flag attack?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 20:01:46 PDT 2018

	No, you fucking didn't. Here's what your pal agent fairbigbrother wrote and you dishonestly ignored as usual :

> Put that another way - *it was rated so that it _would_ collapse after 3
> (or so) hours of major conflagration*

	So where's the reference FOR THAT claim.

	Oh, I know what you both did, either on purpose or because of mental retardation.

	The 3 hr rating is for the *FIRE PROTECTION material* coating the columns, not the columns themselves, let alone the whole building, like peter wrongly assumes.

> Nist cites pre 9/11 building codes and pre 9/11 work orders.
>

> https://ws680.nist.gov/publication/get_pdf.cfm?pub_id=861610

	"1.2.4 Fire Protection

	There were both passive and active fire protection systems
	...sprayed fire-resistive material (SFRM) applied to the structural steel
	The instructions to the bidders for the WTC 7 job were
to bid on a 3 h rating for the columns and a 2 h rating for the metal deck "

	all that talk is about how long the fire protection coating would last, not how long the fucking building would last.

> If you say they are making stuff up post 9/11, it is your job to produce
> some inconsistent pre 9/11 building codes and pre 9/11 work orders.

	You and peter are making stuff up or can't read.

	So again, where are the 'design docs' that state

	 *it was rated so that it _would_ collapse after 3  (or so) hours of major conflagration*

	No retards or liars, it was rated so that after 3 hours the insulation would be damaged, NOT the columns.