latest false flag attack?

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Sep 21 18:03:54 PDT 2018

On 2018-09-22 04:55, juan wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Sep 2018 15:58:01 +1000
> jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
>
>> On 2018-09-20 12:35, juan wrote:
>>> So if the building "toppled like a tree" then at that time (half way through) it should be tilted FOURTY FIVE degrees, not 10.
>>
>> As I said, it *began* by toppling like a tree,
>
> 	No. You can see in second 2 of your video that it begins with only the penthouse disappearing inside the building. See these pictures.
>
> 	https://anonfile.com/O694Pehcb7/d1_png
> 	https://anonfile.com/W19ePeh9b5/d2_png
> 	https://anonfile.com/f5A9Pfh2b3/d3_png
> 	https://anonfile.com/rbA5Pfhfb3/d4_png
> 	https://anonfile.com/t0A1Peh4b8/d5_png

Liar.

Not what those pictures show.

Notice the dark line on the side of the building.  It is tilting.

In the final image, the part of the line furthest from you, south end,
has dropped as much as the penthouse, while the part of the line closest
to you, north end, has dropped as much as the front of the building.

Measure it.

This shows that penthouse is not collapsing inside the building, the
entire building is tilting away from you like a falling tree, tilting
towards the holes blasted into the south side of the building by the
planes piloted by the terrorists, like a tree falling over towards the
notch cut by the axeman.

In any case, World Trade Tower was only designed to survive three hours
of uncontrolled fire before the steel softened and the building fell.
Because of the damage done by the planes, there was no water, with the
result that the building experienced seven hours of uncontrolled fire,
before falling.