latest false flag attack?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 12:09:28 PDT 2018

On Thu, 20 Sep 2018 21:20:35 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 2018-09-14 04:22, juan wrote:
> > 	1) there was no 'hijacked' commercial plane at the pentagon
>
> So what happened to flight 77 and the people on board,

	I don't know. Maybe there wasn't any such flight?

	How was OPERATION NORTHWOODS supposed to handle that part of the plan?

	What do you think, Steve Kinney?

> and what was that
> commercial sized plane that flew over the road so low that it clipped
> the light poles?

	Yeah, that's another thing. You are saying that a pilot with no actual experience flying that sort of plane was able to fly that close to the ground, and hit a the target? Seems like any very small error in the plane's altitude (meters...) would lead it to either crash on the the ground before hitting the target, or overfly the target.