latest false flag attack?

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Thu Sep 20 04:27:02 PDT 2018

On 09/19/2018 11:09 PM, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
> On 2018-09-20 12:03, Mirimir wrote:
>> But again, does it really matter whether there was a plane, or just a
>> missile? As long as we're assuming that the US military orchestrated the
>> attack, or at least played some nontrivial role, that is ;)
>
> It is unlikely that the US military orchestrated the attack.
>
> Insofar as the US is to blame, the hijackings were obviously and
> undeniably real, planes got destroyed, airline passengers died, bits of
> them got spread over the landscape.
>
> And the guy who ordered the FBI to turn a blind eye to the hijackers is
> Robert Mueller, who is in a state of proxy war with the US military.

Sorry, I was being careless. You believe that it was the blue team. The
main player being the State Department, plus the FBI and (I'm guessing)
the CIA. And that the blue team, mainly the military, and including (I'm
guessing) the NSA.

I gather that BushII was a CIA asset, so the 9/11 attacks were part of
his (or rather, Chaney's) game plan. Cheney was part of Iran-Contra, a
CIA operation. And a cohort in that, Lee Hamilton, went on to whitewash
Chaney's role in 9/11. And of course, we can't forget Condoleezza Rice,
who served as National Security Advisor and Secretary of State under W.

Anyway, back to the point. I gather that Juan holds the US government
responsible for 9/11. And he focuses mainly on the military, which is
Jim's red team. But I suspect that Juan hates all aspects of the US
government, more or less equally. So is that accurate, Juan? And could
you agree that it developed out of an internal power structute=r

I am rather taken with the red team vs blue team analysis. But I think
that it's too simplistic. There are arguably many more power centers in
conflict.