latest false flag attack?

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Sep 19 20:36:59 PDT 2018

Yeah I'm anti liberrethuglican. Yew betcha scumbag. As for the rest of your spew, eminently ignorable. The tribe the brits chose to lord over that piece of desert came from an area near the persian border of the time and a US persian history scholar said that tribe was Persian blood.
You know better scumbag? Maybe you can explain how they fell at a 45 degree angle which means that scholar was wrong. Thats the level of discourse you call 'intellectual'. Go figure  You're a moron. Low bar for intellectual discussion.
-------- Original message --------From: juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> Date: 9/19/18  7:39 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: cp <cypherpunks at cpunks.org> Subject: Re: latest false flag attack?
On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 17:40:18 -0700
taxer  <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> 3
> Scumbag opined:
> > 2) you are not here for honest intellectual discussion

	you are just an anti-libertarian piece of shit tazer, and a fidel castro cocksucker. So there's no reason for you to be subscribed to the list, except for trolling. And posting US military propaganda, which is all you do.

> > Actually the inbred "House of Saud" is of Persian descent.

	yes, tazer - and your evidence for that claim is?