latest false flag attack?

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Wed Sep 19 19:03:33 PDT 2018

On 09/19/2018 05:58 PM, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
> On 2018-09-20 04:28, juan wrote:
>>     See attached picture (yours). If you bother to count the floors
>> you will see that at the time of that frame, 23 floors have gone down.
>> That's half the building. Now, measure the angle I marked in red. It's
>> 8 degrees, 10 at best if you correct for perspective.
>

> Eight degrees is a fall that starts with a topple sideways towards the
> holes on the south side blasted by the terrorists, not a controlled
> demolition.
>
> And then, after the fall starts, *then*, it goes into free fall *almost*
> straight down.  But not straight enough to land on its own footprint.

Hey. I suspect that most of us here consider that the US military (what
some call red team) orchestrated the attack, or at least played some
nontrivial role. What we're left with is the mechanics.

That is, was it planes that did the major damage? Or was it demolition
charges or missiles or whatever? It's almost a certainty that something
hit the WTC towers. As far as I know, there's just one video of the
first hit, and no plane is visible.[0] However, there are many videos
showing the second impact, and the FDR Drive one clearly shows an
incoming airliner.[1]

If there was a first plane, and if it came in from the same direction as
the second one, it would not likely have been visible in the video,
because it would have hit the far side of the tower. Consistent with
that, the video shows debris exiting toward the camera.[0] Also, I
gather that it was the sound of an incoming plane that drew the
attention of the Naudet brothers and the firefighters that they were
filming. But sure, it could have instead been a missile. Unless there's
physical evidence for a first plane, that is.

So in NYC, there was at least one plane, and likely two. Does it really
matter whether there were also demolition charges planted in the
buildings that collapsed? I can imagine that they were placed as backup,
just in case the planes or missiles didn't do the job.

I've found no video that clearly shows a plane hitting the Pentagon.
More than just one frame with a blob that could be a plane's nose. I
gather that Air Traffic Control became aware that American Airlines
Flight 77 had gone off its planned course, and was heading toward the
Pentagon.[2] Also, a few post-impact photos released by the FBI show
debris from an American Airlines plane.[3] That could have come from
anywhere, I suppose. But lots of people claim that they saw a plane hit
it.[4]

But again, does it really matter whether there was a plane, or just a
missile? As long as we're assuming that the US military orchestrated the
attack, or at least played some nontrivial role, that is ;)

0) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3shmfKOZ9g
1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YLm3pkAiJQ
2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDUhyW6zjFk
3) https://www.businessinsider.de/the-fbi-pentagon-on-911-2017-5