latest false flag attack?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 11:26:45 PDT 2018

On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 04:06:33 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> >> WTC did not collapse "as if cut into pieces"
>
> On 2018-09-19 04:02, juan wrote:
> > 	Not as neatly as WTC7,
>
> You are making up physics to suit yourself, and denying the reality that
> we saw in front of our faces.

	hey James, I did notice that in reality, YOU are accusing people of EXACTLY what YOU are doing.

	It's quite clear that YOU are on O'Brien's side, telling people that all the videos that show the demolition of WTC7 do not show  the demolition of WTC7.

	How many fingers, Winston? WHOSE story are your promoting James? Yep, you are promoting the official story made up by your totalitarian government.

> People saw an airliner fly into the
> pentagon, and people saw WTC7 start its fall by toppling sideways

	So are you saying all the videos are fake? Because they don't show that at all. They do show that the center of the building implodes and the penthouse falls inside of it. Which is, you know, typical controlled demolition.

> towards the holes smashed by the plane l

	are you retarded or what. What plane? No plane hit building 7 - that isn't even denied by official propagandists.

> ike a tree toppling sideways
> towards the notch cut by the axeman.  It did not immediately start going
> straight down
>
> You assert that the WTC7 fell most like a demolition, because the
> reality in front of our eyes was that was the one that fell least like a
> demolition.

	How many fingers Winston?

	Who is O'Brien here? Oh yes, it is you, parroting what your nazi governmetn says.

	By the way James, how come a far right white nationalist like you parrots the same bullshit that tazer, 'anarcho' commie does? Cute isn't it.