latest false flag attack?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 10:15:36 PDT 2018

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 23:58:51 -0700
Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 09/17/2018 11:21 PM, juan wrote:
>
> <SNIP>
>
> > 	Have you ever tried to melt aluminium? (700C) Copper? (1070C)
>
> I have :) At times, I've disposed of HDDs by burning them. In a 25 liter
> steel drum, with holes punched around the bottom, for draft. I used dry
> oak, started with kerosene, and juiced occasionally with paraffin.
>
> Everything but the steel parts burned. Including all the aluminum and
> copper. And that was without forced draft.

	so you had to construct a furnace of sorts. It didn't have forced draft but it used convection. Did you use enough wood to fill the drum? The fuel / HD ratio was something like 20:1? More?  Also, there's little copper in a HD except the pcb traces as far as I know?

	Anyway I take your comment as yet another example of the fact that heating metals is not easy.

> I've also burned steel. But that took a methane-oxygen flame.

	I've seen those used as a cheaper replacement for oxyacetylene torchs and they cut steel as if it were butter. BUT even using one of those, if you want to melt a sizable amount of material you need insulation i.e. a furnace.