latest false flag attack?

Peter Fairbrother peter at tsto.co.uk
Mon Sep 17 16:46:30 PDT 2018

On 17/09/18 22:56, juan wrote:

>> 10 years of designing alloys. Mostly for rocket engines.  :)
>
> 	Guess what? I don't believe a word you say =)
>

> 	Also you are an expert on alloys who doesn't have a clue about the most basic laws of physics? Is that why you are ignoring the fact that huge steel structures do not magically collapse AS IF cut into pieces UNLESS they are cut into pieces, with bombs?

That's not a law of physics - it's something you think is true and
relevant. It is neither.

Steel structures can and do collapse. Bridges, all sorts. It's not like
WTC is the first, or only, large steel-framed building to collapse in a
fire.

WTC was not a simple steel structure; it was the concrete floors which
fell. The steel just failed to hold them up.

WTC did not collapse "as if cut into pieces" - the remaining undamaged
steel outer shell guided the falling mess downwards inside it.
Momentarily, at least.

> 	Now, humour me. You've been a subscribed to the list for 16 years - but that doesn't mean that you are a 'crypto' anarchist, right? On the other hand, what does the fact that you parrot US military propaganda  tell 'us' about your political views?

Try the list archives, as you don't believe a word I say.

Or maybe Google cypherpunks fairbrother as "the" list archives is a bit
of a mess.